BEFORE TRAVELLING TO BASEL
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, dry cough, headache etc. – please DO NOT travel to Basel.
- Ensure you have a valid Covid-19 certificate (printed or QR-Code in an app):
- Either you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (if not CH or EU: WHO vaccination document valid too, if vaccinated with PfizerBiontech, Moderna or J&J vaccine)
- If you are not fully vaccinated, please make sure to have a negative PCR test no older than 72 hours or an antigen rapid test no older than 48 hours
ENTRY CHECKS AT CONGRESS VENUE
Entry-checks will be carried out in the main entrance of the Congress Center Basel. You will be asked to show:
- Your vaccination certificate issued in Switzerland, or EU (as above, both vaccines must have been received)
- Or a negative antigen rapid test / PCR test. The antigen rapid test has to be no older than 48 hours; the PCR test should be no older than 72 hours prior to the arrival.
- Your passport / identity card
Please be aware that the entry-check might take some more time than usual. This is why we would kindly ask you to arrive in time and have already prepared all the documents needed.
Upon successful entry-check, you will receive a wristband that you should wear during both congress days. You will need to wear the wristband to be able to re-enter the venue without presenting again any documents.
COVID-19 TEST CENTER
- Covid test center BASELMED (Greifengasse 11, 4058 Basel)
- Dreirosen Pharmacy (Klybeckstrasse 140, 4057 Basel)
- Labor Rothen (Kornhausgasse 2, 4002 Basel)
- University Hospital Basel – Corona-test center (Klingelbergstrasse 30, 4056 Basel)
DURING THE CONGRESS
- We ask you to wear a face mask inside the congress venue building when walking around. Thus please bring your own face mask.
- Wearing a mask is not necessary during the sessions whilst seating at your table and of course during the lunch or coffee breaks.
- The Congress Center Basel provides a high hygiene standard, such as:
- Hand hygiene: washing facilities with soap and water are available, installation of hand disinfectants in the entrance zones, escalators, lifts, toilets and staircases
- Physical distancing: placement of 1.5 m distance markings within potential queue zones, generous spacing rules in occupied areas, seating plans providing 1.5m spacing, plexiglas installations when needed, specific hygiene measure in the catering area
- Cleaning: disinfecting of surfaces and objects on a regular basis